Alwaght- Saudi-led aggressors have continued to breach the UN-sponsored ceasefire in several Yemeni provinces over the last one day.
Military sources say Saudi war planes launched a raids on Damaj in Sa'ada province and al-Arqob in Khawlan al-Teyal in Sana'a province.
Other reports say de-escalation committee members, who were in al-Masna'a area in Mareb province, was attacked with artillery shells by Saudi allies.
The army and popular committees’ sites in Dhubab district and Shabaka and Hamra areas in al-Waze'yah in Taiz province were also pounded by Saudi-led mercenaries.
In Shabwa province, the hirelings targeted the army and popular committees’ sites in Usailan district with Katyusha rockets and artillery shells.
The official said the Riyadh's hirelings pounded Malh, Bani Bareq and Mabda'a areas in Nehm district of Sana'a province.
The Saudi warplanes have never stopped to fly on the skies of the Capital, Ibb, Sana'a, Amran, Sa'ada, Mareb, Shabwa, Baidha, Hodeida, Taiz, Lahj and Jawf provinces, according to the official.
Meanwhile the UN special envoy says a number of “difficult matters" remain unresolved to clinch an accord between Yemen's warring parties during ongoing UN-brokered talks in Kuwait.
United Nations Special Envoy to Yemen Ismail Ould Cheikh Ahmed said during a press briefing in Kuwait City on Sunday that some progress had been achieved in the talks between representatives of Yemen's Ansarullah movement and delegates loyal to Saudi-backed resigned president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi.
The envoy declined to elaborate on any progress made during the talks which began on April 21.
"Now, we have an opportunity to reach a peaceful settlement... the progress we have made on some points makes us optimistic," the UN envoy said, adding, "But there remains some difficult matters... the problem is reaching a clear political agreement."
The remarks come as foes have made no significant progress other than a preliminary agreement to release half of the prisoners before the start of the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan in the first week of June.
The ongoing peace talks on Yemen have failed to establish peace as delegations trade accusations of violation of ceasefire that took effect on April 11.
Yemen has been since March 26, 2015 under brutal aggression by Saudi-led coalition.
Over 9,600 Yemeni have been killed during the illegal aggression, with the vast majority of them being innocent civilians including women and children.
Riyadh launched the attack on Yemen in a bid to restore power to fugitive president Abd Rabbu Mansour Hadi who is a close ally to the Saudi regime.
The strikes have also taken a heavy toll on the country’s facilities and infrastructure, destroying many hospitals, markets, schools, factories and mosques.