Alwaght- At least 12 people have been killed, and more than 30 others wounded after a suicide bomber below himself out of an Afghan ministry building in Kabul, a government spokesman said.
The blast took place at the entrance of the Rural Rehabilitation and Development Ministry in the west of the capital of Afghanistan, interior ministry spokesman, Najib Danish, said on Monday.
"Woman, children and employees of the (rehabilitation) ministry are among the victims," the interior ministry spokesman told Reuters news agency.
No group has claimed responsibility for the deadly attack.
Afghan Taliban on Saturday announced a surprise three-day ceasefire over the Muslim Eid al-Fitr holiday at the end of this week, their first offer of its kind.
The Taliban ceasefire came days after the government declared an unconditional ceasefire of its own against the armed group.
It was not clear exactly when the Taliban ceasefire would begin, as Eid starts when the moon is first sighted; it will be Thursday or Friday. The government ceasefire runs until June 20.
Last week, a motorcycle suicide bomber killed 14 people near a gathering of Muslim scholars in the Afghan capital after they had issued a religious ruling against suicide bombings, officials said, in the latest in a series of attacks to hit Kabul.
In April, two explosions hit Kabul killing at least 26 people, including nine journalists who had arrived to report on an initial blast and were targeted by a suicide bomber.
A week earlier, 60 people were killed and more than 100 wounded when a suicide bomber blew himself up outside a voter registration centre in the city.
ISIS terrorist group has claimed responsibility for many attacks in Kabul.