Yemen to Continue Retaliatory Attacks as Saudi-led War Persists: SpokesmanYemeni troops and allied fighters from Popular Committees are capable enough to defend the country against the Saudi aggression, the spokesman for Yemen’s Armed Forces said, emphasizing on the continuation of “legitimate” attacks on Saudi enemies as long as the Riyadh regime and its allies press ahead with their onslaught and blockade.
Hamas, Fatah Unite against Israel’s Annexation PlanPalestinian Hamas resistance movement and Fatah political party pledged unity against Israel’s annexation of the West Bank, as signs are emerging of a purported rift between the occupying regime and the US over the much-condemned project.
World Powers Rebukes US at UNSC over Anti-Iran BidWorld powers censured at the UN Security Council (UNSC) the US over Washington’s pressure campaign to extend arms embargo on Iran, which is slated to expire in October under a UNSC-endorsed nuclear deal that Washington ditched two years ago.
Alwaght News & Analysis Website
Alwaght news and analysis website aims to ‘scientifically and methodologically’ explore the international political developments and significant news stories. To this end, we seek experts' advice on various regional and international issues to provide detailed analyses and accurate predictions based on actual facts.
Therefore, cognizant of the rapid changes in political processes of the world, Alwaght gives major priority to providing the public with timely in-depth analyses.
With this outlook, serving as a communication bridge between the regional experts who enjoy the invaluable experience in strategic studies, Alwaght tries to analyze and interpret the facts as they are, thus providing crucial input to the media, elites and intellectuals.
Accordingly, in its media responsibility based on telling the truth and nothing but the whole truth, Alwaght puts the following principles on top of its agenda:
1. To provide reports, comments, and analytical articles around the latest regional and international news and events.
2. To hold interviews and round-table discussions with renowned national and international experts.
3. To present the latest news and information on regional and global current affairs while placing great emphasis on credibility and accuracy of the news.
4. To be a source of specialized information on various political fields, including political parties, groups, factions, movements, and influential political figures in the ongoing regional and international developments.
5. To work with leading experts, analysts, and political thinkers.
With respect to these goals and approaches, all those interested in the political sphere are warmly invited to visit our website on: WWW.ALWAGHT.COM and provide us with their views and comments so that we can better accomplish our mission.