Arafat’s Assassination Approved by Saudis: Senior AdviserDeath of the late leader of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), Yasser Arafat, was not natural and he was actually assassinated, with Saudi Arabia approving the decision to assassinate him, a former senior adviser to Arafat revealed.
Khashoggi Hit Squad Was Briefing Riyadh: TapeOne of the assassins of Jamal Khashoggi was briefing someone on the phone as the dissent Saudi Journalist’s dismembering progressed, the full transcript of his murder in Kingdom’s consulate in Turkey shows.
Trump Taunts Macron about Paris Deal, Yellow VestsAs protesters poured into central Paris streets on Saturday for the fourth week running, the US president Donald Trump has blamed the climate change agreement for sparking protests, and claimed the "Yellow Vests" are chanting his name.
Alwaght News & Analysis Website
Alwaght news and analysis website aims to ‘scientifically and methodologically’ explore the international political developments and significant news stories. To this end, we seek experts' advice on various regional and international issues to provide detailed analyses and accurate predictions based on actual facts.
Therefore, cognizant of the rapid changes in political processes of the world, Alwaght gives major priority to providing the public with timely in-depth analyses.
With this outlook, serving as a communication bridge between the regional experts who enjoy the invaluable experience in strategic studies, Alwaght tries to analyze and interpret the facts as they are, thus providing crucial input to the media, elites and intellectuals.
Accordingly, in its media responsibility based on telling the truth and nothing but the whole truth, Alwaght puts the following principles on top of its agenda:
1. To provide reports, comments, and analytical articles around the latest regional and international news and events.
2. To hold interviews and round-table discussions with renowned national and international experts.
3. To present the latest news and information on regional and global current affairs while placing great emphasis on credibility and accuracy of the news.
4. To be a source of specialized information on various political fields, including political parties, groups, factions, movements, and influential political figures in the ongoing regional and international developments.
5. To work with leading experts, analysts, and political thinkers.
With respect to these goals and approaches, all those interested in the political sphere are warmly invited to visit our website on: WWW.ALWAGHT.COM and provide us with their views and comments so that we can better accomplish our mission.