No War No Talks with US: Iran LeaderLeader of Islamic Republic of Iran Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei dismissed talks with the US after President Trump called for direct negotiations with Tehran, saying Washington is only after concessions.
UN Sharply Criticizes Israeli Regime over Crimes against PalestiniansThe United Nations’ human rights chief sharply criticized Israeli regime on Monday over massacring Palestinians in Gaza, and dire living conditions in the besieged strip inflicted by Israel’s 11-year blockade, illegal administrative detention system, lack of accountability mechanisms for violence against Palestinians, illegal settlements, and the so-called nation-state bill recently approved by Regime’s Parliament.
Kurds Holds Fresh Talks with Syrian GovernmentThe so-called Syrian Democratic Council (SDC), an alliance of Kurdish and Arab militants, has visited the Syrian capital Damascus for a second time since the central government extended an offer of negotiation.
Alwaght News & Analysis Website
Alwaght news and analysis website aims to ‘scientifically and methodologically’ explore the international political developments and significant news stories. To this end, we seek experts' advice on various regional and international issues to provide detailed analyses and accurate predictions based on actual facts.
Therefore, cognizant of the rapid changes in political processes of the world, Alwaght gives major priority to providing the public with timely in-depth analyses.
With this outlook, serving as a communication bridge between the regional experts who enjoy the invaluable experience in strategic studies, Alwaght tries to analyze and interpret the facts as they are, thus providing crucial input to the media, elites and intellectuals.
Accordingly, in its media responsibility based on telling the truth and nothing but the whole truth, Alwaght puts the following principles on top of its agenda:
1. To provide reports, comments, and analytical articles around the latest regional and international news and events.
2. To hold interviews and round-table discussions with renowned national and international experts.
3. To present the latest news and information on regional and global current affairs while placing great emphasis on credibility and accuracy of the news.
4. To be a source of specialized information on various political fields, including political parties, groups, factions, movements, and influential political figures in the ongoing regional and international developments.
5. To work with leading experts, analysts, and political thinkers.
With respect to these goals and approaches, all those interested in the political sphere are warmly invited to visit our website on: WWW.ALWAGHT.COM and provide us with their views and comments so that we can better accomplish our mission.